I'm feeling rather complexed now.
Is complexed the right word? Oh well i seriously have no idea.
I dunno what's this emotion..? Like, DO YOU?!
Omg something's wrong with me.
Anyhows this week has been a hell of a week.
Why?
More tests (DREADED CHINESE OMG)...
We're getting nearing to the holidays
AND THAT IS NOOOOO GOOD.
Cos that means - midyear's NEARING.
And that also means - TOURNAMENT'S (SUPER) NEAR.
Okay well it's just like 5trainings away so, ya..
We had our friendly today.(w national &hc) I met this ex-nanyang girl we bowled with (ANT RMB?! She's janice this v sweet looking 1year our senior girl!) during sec3 and it was pretty nice talking a lil and stuff.
Well if every finish for me would be a turkey then please let me think of every throw as the last frame.
Dammit.
-
I have quite a number of pictures worth posting on my blog as of now but sigh i think i'd like to get doing with work. Right after this entry.
Right after dismissing those complexed feelings.
Which is kinda like, now.
Friday, April 28, 2006
Previous Posts
- The L word.No, not this L.:)
- Lucky, and (not) knowing it.
- Hello, all!When was the last time you saw them on ...
- WJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUARDIAN PHAR...
- Westlife - AmazingYou're like a storm against the ...
- Today was just plain WASTED.-Here's mavis saint ge...
- Im sorry but i like (or rather, seem to LOVE) scre...
- Sigh.Somehow i wish...It'll go the way it rightful...
- Yazid sonny taught me someTHING today.STMF!:D-I Am...
- Morning.Oops. (Sorry la but i dunno how to start.)...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home